Sunday, September 10, 2006

End of Part one.

The mission statement until now has been

"The diary of a disillusioned physicist trying to get back on his feet by idling, cycling and drinking the summer away. I will try to be distracted by every distraction possible, and set my heart on pointless tasks until the point comes where I have to get a real job. This will be the end of July."

The end of July came and went, and I didn't get a job. I did get drunk a fair bit, cycled quite a lot, and idled with great intent. The end of August came (I got a job extension you see), and now summer is pretty much over, and I'm unemployed. I was wondering whether to stop the blog, or start a new one, but I quite like the title and layout, so I might as well just carry on, but with a new mission statement.

No comments: