Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Food!

Today I ate the following:

Breakfast: Boiled egg and toast, porridge and a peach.

Morning snack: 1 apple

Lunch: Soup, 2 sausages, mashed potatoes, pasta salad, green salad.

Afternoon coffee: 2 Muffins, 1 apple, 1 ice cream.

Dinner: Plate of pasta salad, 1 yoghurt, 1 apple

Supper: Plate of chips

Midnight snack: 1 Muffin with a mug of cocoa.

I don't know how many calories this is, but it seems to be quite a lot to me. The funny thing is that if you remove the chocolate muffins, ice cream and chips you get a nice healthy diet. Ever since cycling to the Dillberg on Sunday I have been eating as much as possible. I'm tired, and seem to be using most of my energy to digest food. I suppose that I should just count myself lucky to be hungry, thin and well-off in a country where food is plentiful.

No comments: