Friday, December 15, 2006

End of Part two

Part two of the blog (September til now) was pretty shite, to be honest. I wouldn't have bothered reading it, if I were you. It wasn't really more interesting than it sounded, but for the record here is what it said at the top of the page:

"The diary of a disillusioned physicist trying to get back on his feet by finding a job. It's more interesting than it sounds, honestly."

I will start a job in Bochum at the start of February, developing ultrasound scanners at the university. This means that I now have six weeks proper holiday.

3 comments:

MarkusPhotoBlog said...

Congratulations to your new job!! What exactly is it you will work on? Sounds interesting!
cheers, Cookie Monster

phil said...

I'm still not exactly sure what I'll be doing, one project is rotating an ultrasound scanner around an object to get a better picture, but the Prof. said that my job description would be "Libero". That is the good thing about not needing to do a PhD any more.

perreira said...

Maybe I can do comments now that I have also turned beta...

Congratulations to the job! And "Libero" sounds a great job description :-) Lookinfg forward to part three of the blog...